Data management doesn’t have to be painful
ImageDrive™ is a web-enabled solution that integrates a patient’s digital footprint across their circle of care. ImageDrive™ gives clinicians and researchers the data they need, when they need it, to make informed decisions.
Fits your clinical workflow
ImageDrive™ Clinical effortlessly aggregates and stores data, performs quality assessments and facilitates multidisciplinary collaboration. ImageDrive™ Clinical integrates with existing platforms and BrightMatter™ devices to make creating, sharing and storing patient data effortless and secure.
ADAPTABLE PRESENTATION TOOLS
- Generates patient timelines, storyboards and lists to tell chronological, patient-centric stories
- Facilitates easier interdisciplinary review through ability to add a wide range of imaging and nonimaging data from any point in a patient’s history
QUALITY CONTROL MODULE
- Reviews quality of DICOM data at point of acquisition
- Allows for site-customizable quality control criteria
- Provides hospital administrators with quantitative data to track process performance
Also adapts to your research workflow
ImageDrive™ Pro easily collects, de-identifies and shares data among research collaborators. ImageDrive™ Pro connects with external applications to easily aggregate data, automatically de-identify patient information and facilitate controlled, secure, peer review for clinical trials and clinical research. Workgroups allow for multiple, simultaneous studies with customized protocols.
- Instantly de-identifies subject data for research or clinical trials
- Easily customizes automated de-identification protocols per workgroup
- Consistently de-identifies new studies from the same subject with historical entries
ADVANCED SEARCH AND SHARING TOOLS
- Offers customized tagging and classification systems help users find what they’re looking for faster
- Controls access to data through workgroups and other features to protect data integrity
- Includes web sharing capabilities to facilitate peer review